Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Into to our class!

Hello my kiddos! I am so excited to be able to have this blog so that I can post helpful tools for our current and up coming lessons!

I will start off by telling you a little about myself!

This is my husband and me.
We got married in 2020 in the middle of crazy pandemic!


My favorite things include playing old video games, building things with my husband, and spending time with my family.


These are my favorite people to spend time with! These are my nieces and nephews.

Your turn! 
Please comment below something that you would like to share about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Points, Lines, Rays, and Angles

  We have covered the definitions of points, line segment, lines, rays, and angles. As a reminder: Point - a single location in space. Will...